In order for Intermix to access your Redshift cluster, you need to add an Inbound rule for the Intermix IP address.
Following the below steps to whitelist the Intermix IP address.
- From the AWS Management Console, navigate to the page where the security group mentioned above is managed.
- In the Security Group View, click the Edit option from the Inbound tab. The Edit Inbound Rules dialog is displayed.
- Click Add Rule to add a new rule that includes the IP addresses that Intermix can use to access your data source.
- The following values need to be entered:
- Type: Custom TCP rule.
- Protocol: TCP (default).
- Port Range: The number of the open port used by the data source (i.e. 5439).
- Source: Custom IP (default). Enter184.108.40.206/32.