In order for Intermix to access your Redshift cluster, you need to add it to a new or existing security group. This group needs to be located where you have the list of whitelisted IP addresses. You also need to be sure that that group can access the data source to be used.
- From the AWS Management Console, navigate to the page where the security group mentioned above is managed.
- In the Security Group View, click the Edit option from the Inbound tab. The Edit Inbound Rules dialog is displayed.
- Click Add Rule to add a new rule that includes the IP addresses that Alooma can use to access your data source.
- The following values need to be entered:
- Type: Custom TCP rule.
- Protocol: TCP (default).
- Port Range: The number of the open port used by the data source (i.e. 5439).
- Source: Custom IP (default). Enter 184.108.40.206/32.
- Repeat the Add Rule steps for each of these additional IP address: 220.127.116.11
/32 and 18.104.22.168/32.